Friday April 24th, 2020
VIP Reception: 11:15am
Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire
Gold Level Sponsor
Athlete & Teacher Supporter
Silver Level Sponsor
Champion Chats 2020 welcomes world class athletes to engage in a lively FULL FEMALE panel discussion hosted by Tara Slone of Hometown Hockey. This is a dialogue about empowering more girls and youth (and adults!) to embrace DIVERSITY and INCLUSION.
Your support of Champion Chats goes directly to getting incredible role models in front of our kids in Alberta and Western Canada. Your attendance will help Classroom Champions assign an athlete mentor to a classroom to provide our kids with skills for success in AND out of the classroom: focus, decision making and the importance of inclusion, resilience, goal setting and more.
Thanks to Shaw Birdies for Kids presented by AltaLink, a non-profit program run under the Calgary Shaw Charity Classic Foundation, all contributions will be matched up to 50%!
Five-time Olympic Medalist, Figure Skating
Four-time Olympian, Bobsled and Track and Field
Why Support Champion Chats?
This is about kids in Alberta and Western Canada who need it the most and who need a champion in their corner.
You will experience our panel of Champions sharing their personal stories with over 250 of Calgary’s business leaders, decision makers and influencers.
There are many opportunities for you to align with your company brand and values.
- Your VIP Reception & Classroom Sponsorship gives you the opportunity to address 100+ leaders and supporters at the exclusive VIP reception prior to lunch, in addition to funding a classroom for a full year in a community that is meaningful to you. We will work with you to find a classroom in the regions where we partner with teachers and schools in Western Canada. You also receive a premium table at the event.
- Your FEATURED PANEL ATHLETE sponsorship gives you the opportunity to be host to the athlete panelists and have an exclusive meet & greet and photo opportunity. And- your support will fund a classroom for a full year in a community that is meaningful to you. We will work with you to find a classroom in the regions where we partner with teachers and schools in Western Canada. You also receive a premium table at the event, plus full guest access to the VIP reception.
- Your GOLD Classroom sponsorship will fund a year long of supporting a classroom in a community that is meaningful to you.. We will work with you to find a classroom in the regions where we partner with teachers and schools in Western Canada. You also receive a premium table at the event, plus access for four guests to the VIP reception.
- Your SILVER Classroom sponsorship will fund a classroom of the greatest need for a year long program. You also receive a table at the event, plus access for two guests to the VIP reception.
- As the ATHLETE or TEACHER Supporter you are covering the cost of ten athletes and/or teachers to attend the event! Plus, your sponsorship funds a classroom, as well as allows athletes and teachers to also experience Champion Chats 2020 with our community of supporters. Your support allows us enrich the curriculum, support professional development opportunities, and help them build the students, and their, growth mindsets. You also receive a table at the event, plus access for four guests to the VIP reception.
Email email@example.com with any questions - or to create a sponsorship unique to you and your company!
And don’t forget….Attending the event as a sponsor provides the opportunity to:
- MEET Incredible role model and leaders in Calgary
- HOST your stakeholders and / or engage your team;
- INCREASE your corporate profile and create greater brand awareness;
- DEMONSTRATE community leadership;
- CREATE meaningful moments and inspiring learning opportunities for students in underserved communities.
In tribute to George Gosbee
Champion Chats was founded by, and established in 2016 through the vision of Classroom Champions ambassador, passionate sports fan, and gifted community leader, the late George Gosbee.
George will long be remembered for his many contributions. Champion Chats is honoured to serve as a legacy of his creativity and generosity.
If you would like to make a donation in George’s name, please click here and indicate George’s name in the comment box provided.